Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Evelyn: 21 Months

My niece Evelyn is one of the biggest blessings in my life and also one of my favorite subjects to photograph. Since Evie's last portrait session, she has learned so many new things, but my favorite new thing is hearing her say"Aunt Goga". We thought a summer garden portrait session would be a good fit for her since her mommy (my sister-in-law Natalie) has made a tremendous effort over the last two years to learn about and commit to an organic lifestyle. I am continually impressed at the lengths she has gone to become more earth friendly and to provide a healthy lifestyle for her family. We love you guys and hope you love these images of your sweet Evelyn.



Thank you Aunt Juanita and Uncle Dave for allowing us to photograph at your beautiful home.

No comments: