Monday, October 18, 2010

Emily & John's Quailcrest Farm Engagement Session

Somehow Emily and I managed to attend the same high school and university and even live on the same street for a number of years without ever meeting. Luckily, our paths finally crossed as photographer and client, but I was quick to realize that I would be honored to call Emily a friend as well. I left our first meeting feeling blessed to have spent time getting to know such a kind young woman that I have so much in common with. Our second meeting, for this engagement session, was just as much fun. We loved meeting and joking with John throughout the day. Here are some of my favorite shots of the way John and Emily spent time together - relaxing, playing, and laughing. Emily and John, thank you for your graciousness. We cannot wait for your wedding day sure to be filled with even more love and laughter.















1 comment:

Emily said...

LOVE them!!! Thanks sooo much=)