Thursday, October 21, 2010

Logan: Six Weeks

Baby Logan was born on 8-9-10, and we had the honor of photographing him at six weeks old. His mommy, Kristi, is a former colleague of mine from FRS Physical Therapy Clinic. Throughout the years of working together, she also became a role model, confidant, and one of my biggest supporters. She was always there to help me get a little more organized, never forgot a single story I told her, and always listened enthusiastically to every little detail of photography information I was studying . While I love the new path I am on now, I will always miss sharing stories and laughs with Kristi and the rest of my Fulton Road family. When Kristi and I met, I was just a 21 year old newlywed with multi-colored hair and a nose ring, and our friendship blossomed as I became a slightly more "middle american" (I love you Paul) looking mommy of four. Finally it is Kristi's turn to be a mommy! I have been waiting to meet little Logan for a long time, and I hope he will be a part of our lives forever. We love the three of you and had a blast visiting. I have to give credit to Ryan for many of the shots that I love from this session.
Luke and Kristi are so cute together. I think his new nickname for her is "SP" for "Super Parent".


I love Logan's bright blue eyes and gorgeous auburn hair.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww Luke and Kristi!!!! I am so happy for you. What a cute baby you have :) Looks like you guys are doing well. Congrats!!! -Melissa Carl