Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Meet Evelyn Paige

As I watched my niece Evelyn and my three children playing together happily last Sunday, surrounded by a mass of toys, I was struck by how awesome it is to grow up with family. I loved watching my toddlers play with their cousin Evie, and I am looking forward to the years to come with a house full of children spending time and making memories together. Ryan and I love being an aunt and uncle for the first time. We have been so blessed by our beautiful, sweet, smart, and active niece Evie. I promised my sister and brother-in-law that it wouldn't take me two months to post pictures of her on the blog, and it didn't. It took me nine months to finally post pictures! Sorry guys! We hope our blog readers enjoy meeting Evie, as she will be gracing the pages of this blog often. Natalie and Rory, thank you for being patient with us, and we are looking forward to her one year session!






















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG these are sooooo beautiful, Not only am I so proud of my Liga and Ryan, I can't take my eyes off this beautiful little girl. Good work Nattie and Rorey...Mama Lewis

Adam and Kristi Kurzen said...

could this girl get any more adorable?! wow, you guys did a great job!