Monday, February 16, 2009

Korbin

Ryan and I were both excited and nervous when my mom's co-worker Shanna called and asked us to photograph her nephew Corbin.  Being parents, we understood the challenges of photographing an 18 month old indoors in a small area , but as photographers we were thrilled for the opportunity to try something new.  I love these shots Ryan captured, while I jumped up and down singing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" at the top of my lungs,  played peek-a-boo, and bribed Corbin with Cheerios.
Tiffany, Marshall, Teresa, and Shanna, thank you so much for the opportunity to photograph your precious little boy.  He is absolutely adorable, brilliant, funny, and sweet.  We would love to shoot a family portrait for you sometime!  We hope  you enjoy these images as much as we have.
   















No comments: