Sunday, February 22, 2009

Kyle & Jen

At last! The long overdue post of Kyle and Jen's pictures! Some of you will remember the shoot we did with Kristi and Luke in November for their Christmas card. When we planned the shoot, Kristi told me her brother Kyle and his girlfriend Jen were going to tag along too, and I was more than a little excited. In fact, I'm sure it was one of the highlights of a pretty rough month. I had been waiting to meet Jen, who I'd heard so much about over the last year, and Kristi knows how anxious I was to get them both in front of the camera. Despite freezing cold temperatures and some wicked wind, we had so much fun! You simply can't help but love Kyle and Jen from the moment you meet them. I loved every minute of Jen's vivacious personality, and I teased Kristi that her brother was going to be my new screensaver.

Jen, thank you for letting us use your beautiful home for this shoot, and I hope you will all forgive us for the ridiculous length of time that it took us to post these. We should plan a night out soon!






Aren't they gorgeous?



I love this series of Kyle and Jen just relaxing and enjoying eachother.
 
Adorable siblings.


I believe Resevoir Dogs was being discussed during this shot.


1 comment:

Mary Cockrill said...

Okay, so....you two are amazing and I realize that more and more every time you post something new! I think I have decided that I want a photo session with Shane soon! Can you email me with some info? Rates, your availability...etc? Also, I have a few friends that have referred to you and they are wondering your rates as well. One friend is getting married July 11th and I told her I would check to see if you were even free that day. Let me know via facebook or send me a quick email! Again...you're work is breath-taking! I love it!