Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Christine & Kevan | Married

It's hard for me to imagine a more peaceful and perfect celebration than Christine & Kevan's, yet I am still having trouble finding the right words to describe it. I guess that's one of the reasons it's so important to capture these lasting memories throughout the day. As I scroll through the images, I am reminded of the strong bonds between friends and family that we witnessed that day and of the tranquility and joy of a group joining together in that wide open space,under that gorgeous fall sky, to give thanks for this beautiful couple and for the gift of marriage. I had so many favorites that I had a hard time choosing and even had to leave out some details, but I just adore these unscripted moments and natural portraits. 













First look moments are always a favorite of ours. Kevan & Christine got their first glimpse of one another while their closest friends and family cheered them on from the barn.








While we were working on group portraits, there was a sound check and Christine summoned Kevan over to join her for a dance in the field. It was such a sweet and romantic moment...probably one of my favorites from the year. 




Aaaand then the fence fell apart during group portraits.














I adore how Christine showered Kevan with little surprises and loving words and how he took care of her so gently throughout the day. 



               




























































1 comment:

Tim Cray said...

Amazing wedding photographs ! The couple looks so beautiful , wedding dress very nice ...

Regards Tim