Sunday, September 12, 2010

Shannon & Jamie: Engaged

I loved this session for a number of reasons. I loved spending the perfect summer morning at the Wilderness Center. I loved photographing Shannon and Jamie in an environment that is comfortable and meaningful to them. And most of all, I loved getting to know them better. Shannon and Jamie are fun, active, intelligent, and authentic. Being the naturally curious person that I am (which Ryan calls nosy), I loved hearing about their first date, their jobs, the type of movies they watch, and about their rugby and belly dancing adventures. They are so natural together, and I enjoyed watching how their interactions alternated between feisty and tender during the hike. Shannon and Jamie, thank you so much for the opportunity to document this milestone in your life. We wish you a lifetime of fun, romantic hikes together. We would love to meet up sometime to hike with you and catch up!



















No comments: