Monday, December 1, 2008

Kristi & Luke

I have worked with Kristi now for about 5.5 years at FRS Physical Therapy Clinic. When I first met Kristi, I couldn't help but love her infectious laugh and detailed stories. Over the years, she has become not only a fun co-worker to have around but someone I am truly grateful to call a friend. I have learned so much from Kristi and truly admire so many things about her, from her loyalty to friends and family to her unmatched organizational skills and zest for physical fitness and life in general. I only wish I could accomplish half of what Kristi can in a day. Needless to say, I was SUPER excited when Kristi decided her and Luke really needed some current pictures for their Christmas card. Rumor has it Luke wouldn't let her take one last year :). So we hatched a plan to go have a fun little photo session at Kristi's friend Jen's house (check back soon for Kyle and Jen's post). It ended up being a great location, and we are so grateful to Jen and her parents for letting us use their beautiful home. Kristi and Luke, Ryan and I had so much fun with you guys. One of the things I notice about your pictures is how comfortable you are together. Luke, I have personally witnessed the sparkle you have brought to Kristi's eye. You two are a perfect match! Thank you so much for letting Ryan and I capture these moments for you, and thank you for your patience awaiting this post. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!




























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! I'm so glad the background worked out well. Mom and I just finished checking them out and we can't wait to see the rest!

~ Jen and Suzy