Thursday, July 17, 2008

New Blog

Hi there. First of all, we are glad you found our blog. We are Ryan and Liga of R & L Photography in Canton, Ohio. We plan to use this blog to document both our personal and professional endeavors.
We will be posting pictures of the events we shoot as well as stories from our daily lives with our three little ones. Our goal is to capture real moments as they unfold in front of our camera. We want to document for you the real love, the real joy, and the real beauty of your special day and your loved ones, creating a tangible memory to cherish for a lifetime. Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

Jennifer Parke Photography said...

I can't wait to see more of your work!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ryan and Liga
I think that you two are super and I love the photos you have taken. Of course I have known for a while how talented you two are but I am truly amazed after seeing some of your work. I am sure that God has so much in store for both of you and your three little blessings. I will reccomend you for any jobs that I hear about. If you have buisness cards please let me know. Also let me know if your willing to photograph the children at the preschool. Love you both bunches. Marie

Anonymous said...

Ryan and Liga,
So now I have looked at ALL of your photos and find myself wishing for more! You're incredible! It's my dream to be this good at photography! Mind me asking where you had your training? Really, it's amazing stuff!
--Mary Cockrill (Senften)

Willow Tree Photography said...

Mary-Your words are truly a blessing. Sometimes Ryan and I can get discouraged about our work because we spend so much time studying work so much better than ours. It is always nice to know that someone is enjoying our pictures. We have mostly trained ourselves with the tools provided by other amazing and giving photographers. If you see this, why don't you leave your e-mail address for me.